Driving Lessons & Packages
We offer Single Driving Lessons and Multi-Lesson Packages, so no matter what your budget or requirements…we’ve got you covered.
Our Test Day Package is perfect if you have the required log book hours and just need to brush-up & fine-tune before going to PASS your test.
You can learn to drive in either a Manual or Automatic car, both with a 5 star ANCAP rating and dual controls.
Your qualified driving instructor, Jane Dawson, is experienced in teaching students of all ages (and those who are particularly nervous) to drive safely and pass their driving test with confidence.
Each lesson is 1 hour long, however you may book either 1 or 2 hour lessons together depending on your needs.
Each lesson with a qualified instructor counts for 3 hours in your log book, unless it’s a night lesson where you can only count 1 hour. The other 2 get carried over to your day hours.
10 instructor hours = 30 log book hours
1 Lesson1 Hour Driving Lesson
- Gives you 3 hours in the log book
- Great for experiencing our driving tuition before committing to a lesson package
- Or if you need a one off lesson on the skills & knowledge for the test
- North Shore & Northern Beaches Driving School. Driving Lessons Northern Beaches & North Shore. North shore & Northern Beaches.
3 Lessons3 x 1 Hour Driving Lessons
- Gives you 9 hours in the log book
- You nearly have all your hours and want to refine your technique ready for the driving test
- North Shore & Northern Beaches Driving School. Driving Lessons Northern Beaches & North Shore. North Shore & Northern Beaches.
- SAVE $25 with this package
10 Lessons1 or 2 Hour Driving Lessons
- Gives you 30 hours in the log book
- 10 hours of experienced tuition gives both you and the instructor a real insight into your style of driving & prepares you for safe driving for life
- This also allows for some 2 hour lessons to enable you to drive further and experience more complex road conditions
- SAVE $140 with this package
20 Lessons1 or 2 Hour Driving Lessons
- Gives you 40 hours in the log book
Huge savings package, 20 hours of driving tuition gives you the confidence and skills you need to pass first time with confidence
It gives you 40 hours in your log book, FREE use of the school car for the test, student pick-up and return Northern Northern Beaches Driving School .
SAVE $280 with this package
Test Day Package1 Hour Lesson & Test
- Pass with confidence
- You have the required log book hours & need to refine your skills before the TEST
1 hour tuition covering all skills required to PASS the driving test
- FREE use of the school car for the test
- Includes student pick-up and return Northern Beaches Driving School.
- Assist you to feel comfortable with the car
- Help you plan your lessons, so you get the most out of your lessons and your money!
- Give you strategies to help you manage and calm your nerves on the lessons leading up to the test and on test day
You can drive on your overseas driver’s licence for up to 3 months, after this you must apply for a NSW Licence. These are the conditions:
You have a current overseas licence.
You have not been disqualified from driving anywhere previously and not had your licence suspended or cancelled.
You carry your driver’s licence on you at all times whilst driving.
Jane is very patient and down to earth, her great teaching style will assist you to become a confident driver, no matter what your age.
We can also give you advice about accessories and aids which can make driving easier, such as mirror extensions.
Signalling – don’t forget to indicate for a substantial amount of time
Observation – remember to check your mirrors and blindspots
Stop Signs – keep an eye out for these and make sure you stop before the line
Getting Your L’s!
Ready to Go – if at least 16 years old you can take the Driver Knowledge Test
After Passing – book lessons with us to gain the skills & hours towards a P1 licence
Special Rules – ensure you know the rules for L platers to avoid losing your licence